The 14th annual Algae Biomass Summit will take place September 9-11, 2020 inside Price Center at the University of California, San Diego. Produced by the Algae Biomass Organization, the Summit has become the go-to conference for commercial algae producers, the scientific community, and algae product developers that are unlocking the potential of algae agriculture to provide a more sustainable source of food, feed, biofuel, nutritional supplements, water treatment, advanced materials like plastics and foams, pharmaceuticals and more.
The deadline to receive priority review for your abstract is February 20, 2020.
- Share your research and commercial milestones with the largest audience of algae industry leaders.
- Network with algae technologists, scientists, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 executives, federal agency leaders and investors from around the world.
- Discover new algae technologies, products, and processes in dozens of markets.
The 2020 Summit will explore the theme: Algae 2020 – Sustainable, Scalable Solutions. Abstracts are welcome that apply to the potential of algae in any of these concurrent topical tracks:
- Engineering & Analysis
- Products & Commercialization
- Finance, Policy & Education